Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving...moving...gnivom...I'm losing it...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

I shouldn't even be blogging, I should be packing. We have way to much stuff. We've thrown out tons of stuff which I hate doing because it's such a gigantic waste! I gave a bunch of stuff away so it wasn't as bad but it's still stressing me out.

I'm very stressed that the movers won't take a bunch of stuff. When we booked it they said that we had to tell them every single thing we want them to move for insurance. I tried my best but there is so much I couldn't possibly get everything. Now as I'm pulling stuff together I'm doing a calculator in my head of how many items they won't take.

Now in reality I shouldn't be so stressed out. We already moved a bunch of stuff this weekend, and we rented a hatchback for tonight and tomorrow so we can move some stuff ourselves. Also we are doing this mid month so that if we can't get everything we can come back and take the rest. But still I am very very stressed. I didn't sleep at all last night. I went to bed late and then at 3am my body was like "Ok time to get back up and going again!"

Ahhhhhh...I can't wait for this to be over!

Well I'd better get back to it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment