Monday, May 4, 2009

I got the keys!

I got the keys to my new apartment this weekend!!! I’m very excited to be moving because I’m moving to a better location. For the first time I’m going to be living in the hub of the bub! I was close, but not close enough right now!

Now I have a bit of a condition commonly referred to as “crazy brain”, and from the time I viewed the apartment up until just before I got the keys, my new apartment was shrinking smaller and smaller in my mind’s eye. The day I was supposed to get the keys I was pretty sure nothing except for a pair of shoes and a fork would fit in there.

To my relief when I entered the apartment it was clear that most if not all of my stuff would fit. I’m very very excited to have a balcony now...and as an added bonus there is a racoon nesting in the tree below us. I already know that hours are going to be spent watching him! Oh and don’t forget the swimming pool in the building directly across from me. Have I mentioned I love to people watch, and my new location is going to allow me to do some optimal people watching!

So so so excited! Wooo hoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment