Monday, May 4, 2009

Man, ManTracker is a bad show!

I think I just saw the worst show ever. The only reason I’m watching this channel is because it’s my favourite news channel and I was too lazy to change it before the news came on. I figured I’d just have it on as background noise until it came on. Little did I know that a woman would be screaming and whining and crying throughout the whole show.

The show is called ManTracker...I think. To be honest I don’t even care. From what I gathered from the screaming and crying and occasional commentary the show is about this guy who is an expert tracker and he tries to track people as they race to the finish line.

ManTracker is a fifty something man with a cowboy hat who rides around on a horse. He looks kind of like a grandpa. He doesn’t look scary at all. He just looks serious. Yet the woman contestant in the show screamed like Jason was chasing her. You would have thought this guy was literally hunting her down to kill her like she was a deer or something the way that she was acting.

Even when he caught up to her she started crying and made him actually get off his horse and grab hold of her. She continued to whimper for a while afterwards too.
Didn’t she realize she was going on a reality show where a man on a horse was going to track her? When she started crying for her kids I thought maybe thinks this guy took them and now she isn’t getting them back now?!

In any case she ruined my evening with her disgusting behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment